Yoga & Wine Evening – Vancouver Intl. Wine Festival
March 3 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
The Vancouver International Wine Festival, Canada’s premier food and wine event, is coming back to Vancouver. Please join me for Yoga, great food and the International Festival Tasting. The tasting events will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre where all participating wineries pour their select wines. Discover exciting new wines or return to your favourites.
Let’s spend some time pampering ourselves and having a great time! Start the evening with a Bliss Yoga class. Then enjoy an 11 course “Omakase” dinner at Hapa Izakaya. And finish off the evening at the Grand Tasting Event at the Vancouver Convention Centre (all within just a couple blocks to walk to!).
* March 03rd, 2018
Your Yoga & Vancouver International Wine Festival includes:
– 1 Bliss Yoga Class 4:00 to 5:00 pm
– “Omakase” 11 course dinner (including tax and tip) at Hapa Izakaya Restaurant 5:30 to 7:00 pm
– 1 ticket to the International Festival Tasting 7:00 to 10:00 pm
– Payments due in full when booking.
– Rates are per person, are in Canadian dollars.
– This is a 19+ holiday.
Bliss Yoga: This is a one hour yoga class of Gentle, Yin and Restorative Yoga combined with foot, back and shoulder massages. Sunny will be guiding you through this relaxing Yoga class to help you become very calm and de-stress.