Latin Holiday Baking – Cooking Class
December 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm PST
Please note at this time, we only take reservations in group of 2.
Please read our Class FAQ before registering! This FAQ will answer questions about Covid-19 safety procedures, class credit, how to book, cancellation policies and more. Call us at 604-939-6200 or visit us during opening hours to register.
On the menu tonight:
– Budin de Pan : Made with Cranberry Sourdough and topped with a homemade caramel. This bread pudding is creamy and decadent.
– Lucuma Alfajorres: Dulce de leche stuffed cookies made with Lucuma. A beautiful fruit that has hints of maple and cinnamon
– Pichu Berry Cocktail : virgin cocktail made with muddle Pichu Berries or gooseberries as most commonly known
– Chirimoya Suspiro a Limena: One of the most traditional Peruvian desserts. A sweet dulce de leche caramel mixed with Chirimoya, topped with a silky Merengue. Chirimoya is a A beautiful fruit that is said to resemble a custard apple. Must have a sweet tooth for this one!
– Pineapple Emolliente: Hot barley Drink made with Pineapple peels
$80 + gst
Enjoy 10% off the entire store on the day of the event!
Want to save the Eventbrite fee? You can register in person and over the phone directly with the store (604) 939-6200. Payment is required when you register – visa, mastercard, debit, gift certificates and cash are accepted. We require 72 hours notice if you can’t make it to your class for a full refund or to move you to another class. If you need to cancel but have not given 72 hours notice, a refund will not be issued but you can always send somebody in your place. Chefs will try to accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions if given 72 hours notice. Please inquire prior to booking if there are any food concern.