Mystical Moroccan – Cooking Class
February 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm PST
Registration in available in pairs only at this time.
Please read our Class FAQ before registering! This FAQ will answer questions about Covid-19 safety procedures, class credit, how to book, cancellation policies and more. Call us at 604-939-6200 or visit us during opening hours to register.
Chef Chris is back and will bring the heartwarming spices and flavors of Morocco to your plate tonight!
On the menu tonight:
– Bisteeya – layers of chicken, almonds and herbs in sweet and savory pastry.
– Saffron Paella – with Chorizo, shrimp and squid.
– Moroccan Lamb Stew – marinated in our house blend Ras El Hanout, then braised in a Tajine with citrus tomato stock.
– Couscous salad – with clementine, raisins, almonds and chickpeas
– Traditional Moroccan min tea will be served to end the meal
$85 + gst
Enjoy 10% off the entire store on the day of the event!
Want to save the Eventbrite fee? You can register in person and over the phone directly with the store (604) 939-6200. Payment is required when you register – visa, mastercard, debit, gift certificates and cash are accepted. We require 72 hours notice if you can’t make it to your class for a full refund or to move you to another class. If you need to cancel but have not given 72 hours notice, a refund will not be issued but you can always send somebody in your place. Chefs will try to accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions if given 72 hours notice. Please inquire prior to booking if there are any food concern.