Heritage Asian Eatery has just added authentic dim sum dishes to the daily menu at its newly renovated Mount Pleasant location at 382 West Broadway.
Available for dine-in, takeout, and delivery seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Heritage’s new menu offers a variety of classic dim sum fare such as dumplings, siu mai, wontons. Here are some of the featured dishes:
- Classic Pork Dumplings (pork, napa cabbage & chili vinegar dressing), 6 pcs, $8;
- Flavour Bomb Dumplings (lamb, dill & chili vinegar dressing), 6 pcs, $10;
- Crystal Scallop & Pea Tip Dumplings, 4 pcs, $12;
- Prawn, Pork & Tobiko Siu Mai, 4 pcs, $8;
- Truffle Prawn & Pork Siu Mai, 4 pcs, $10;
- XO XLB Dumplings (housemade soup dumplings with scallop & cured ham), 6 pcs, $8;
- Chili Wontons (prawn, pork, chive & chili vinegar), 5 pcs, $8;
- BBQ Pork Buns (honey roasted BBQ pork with house pork sauce steamed in a bun), 3 pcs, $6;
- Lotus Leaf Sticky Rice (forbidden rice, shiitake mushroom, chicken, shrimp, Chinese sausage, duck egg yolk wrapped and steamed in lotus leaf), $8;
Heritage Asian Eatery launched in the heart of Vancouver’s Financial District at 1108 West Pender St in 2016 with a second location that opened at 382 West Broadway in Mount Pleasant 2019. Offering asual, creative dishes with a blend of Far East flavours, locally sourced ingredients and modern techniques, Heritage is known for its quality Asian comfort foods and casual dining experience.
The eatery’s signature sides and share plates, as well as the popular baos, bowls and BBQ are also available for dine-in, takeout and delivery via Uber Eats, Skip The Dishes, and DoorDash. It also accepts large group orders and catering requests.
Heritage Asian Eatery
Downtown: 1108 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6E 4J6 (778) 737-1108
Broadway: 382 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1R2 (604) 559-6058